Total Arena - Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte
- 143 km of slopes, 11 km black diamonds, 89 km red and 43 km blue
- 52 lifts and cable cars | 320 ha of slopes with artificial snow
- Family ski resort
- Children’s Paradise | 11 ski and snowboard schools
- 31 ski huts and snow bars | 200 km cross-country ski trails | 3 permanent downhill racing runs
- Arena Hot-Zone snowpark and halfpipe in GerlosArena Coaster - the new tobogganing fun - direcly at the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell
- 1 ice-skating rink (with artificial ice) |2 indoor tennis and squash centres7 km (night) tobogganing run in Gerlosstein and floodlit tobogganing runs in Gerlos and Krimml
- Sensor lift tickets (available with us in the house, you don´t have to wait at the Lift office)
- Free ski bus (Bus stop is right near Pension Marianne)
- more than 50 % children’s discount, 20 % youth discount.
- free Wlan
- iZillertal Arena APP
More information ►www.zillertalarena.at
Enjoy bundless winter fun in Krimml:
Krimml offers sunny carving slopes for skiing and snowboarding, incredible deep snow slopes and beautiful places to explore for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Walking to the Krimml Waterfalls or sledding are also guaranteed ways to have a blast in the snow.